Fuel Filter Installation Instructions
1. Run engine until it stops from lack of fuel. Wait until engine cools before performing any maintenance.
2. Using standard pliers, squeeze tabs on hose clamps and slide them away from hose ends.
3. Remove fuel line from both ends of the fuel filter.
4. Install new fuel filter in reverse order
5. Upon first use, check for leaks!
If fuel is leaking: Stop engine, and re-secure hose and clamp.
Consult with an Authorized Service Dealer for assistance, if required.
See operating manual for fuel filter maintenance information.